Black Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Abyss

Wellcome to Black Abyss Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IGI and olo acting like shit!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eNkish

eNkish

IGI and olo acting like shit! Empty
PostSubject: IGI and olo acting like shit!   IGI and olo acting like shit! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:07 pm

Me (eNk) and PRO was going to kill the Elder boss who drop g80 weapons, however, when we had been there for a while IGI and olo came from nowhere and started to KS us, They didnt ask for a party invite,.. just came and started to take the aggro, when I was trying to take back the aggro IGI started to sin me, I tryed to kill him, but since i am a lvl 85 vaga, and hes a 90+ ea/ic i dont have a chance... but.. after a while olo also came and started to sin us.. olo = rb killed me alot! think i spend over 16 rb's on that freak.... so no GM was online so I started to shout "olo stop rb killing me your damn fraek" (sorry about the language but i was soooo mad -.-).. so I really hope u GM's could have a talk with em about this.. cuz it sure isent fun when they just come and starting to KS us for no reason.. I got some SS to if its needed, please have a talk with em!... peace out thanks.
Back to top Go down
eNkish

eNkish

PostSubject: Re: IGI and olo acting like shit!   IGI and olo acting like shit! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:10 pm

BTW thanks to Neophyte for killing em.
Back to top Go down
Daisy76

Daisy76

PostSubject: Re: IGI and olo acting like shit!   IGI and olo acting like shit! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:21 am

yes i would like ss please then ill have a talk with them and we will see who is bigger sorry took so long to answer you

Daisy76
GM
Back to top Go down
eNkish

eNkish

PostSubject: Re: IGI and olo acting like shit!   IGI and olo acting like shit! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:10 pm

There you go. (Sorry for the bad language. But I was really angry. I have
censur most of the bad words.)

https://servimg.com/view/11571458/1

https://servimg.com/view/11571458/2
Back to top Go down
kozuki

kozuki

PostSubject: Re: IGI and olo acting like shit!   IGI and olo acting like shit! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:17 pm

Sinned while boss killing and rb killed too?? Im not impressed by this,i mean , i dont mind ppl sinning but not when it takes soooo long to kill a boss then you get sinned and lose the drops b'cos of it. I have to say though it seems out of character for IGI to be doing this as i have never seen him be the cause of any problems... but then im not exactly on here 24/7.As for olo he is already on my "suspicious" list for being an underground/cooldown hacker.
You have my support ( for what its worth lol ) in this issue.

GM QuickSilver .
Back to top Go down
eNkish

eNkish

PostSubject: Re: IGI and olo acting like shit!   IGI and olo acting like shit! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:17 pm

Thank you QuickSilver
Back to top Go down
PRO

PRO

PostSubject: Re: IGI and olo acting like shit!   IGI and olo acting like shit! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:01 pm

yea riiiight Smile .. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGI and olo acting like shit!   IGI and olo acting like shit! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IGI and olo acting like shit!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Abyss :: Support :: General Support-
Jump to: