Black Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Abyss

Wellcome to Black Abyss Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this

Go down 
3 posters

who says cowboy is a jerk for hacking BlackAbyss and taking away everyones character
1. yes
all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this Vote_lcap90%all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this Vote_rcap
 90% [ 18 ]
2. no
all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this Vote_lcap10%all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Daisy76

Daisy76

all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this Empty
PostSubject: all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this   all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:03 pm

we are sorry for what has been done but we will situate this problem the best way possible and we will not be set aside like this so all that was true to our server i thank you but we have a surpise that will come to reality and for what had happend we can thank Cowboy he is a hacker and was who took the server from you all
Back to top Go down
xumaaa

PostSubject: Re: all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this   all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:53 pm

i think so pls ban him and pls make server online gogogo ^^
Back to top Go down
CowboY
Banned From Forum
Banned From Forum

PostSubject: Re: all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this   all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:28 am

hehe lmao lol!

look all i was able to hack dat server easy why scratch coz it's noob one bom
well i swear i did not hack it , i really wanted to hack it when i was mad after i got ban coz dumb reason ( i was say that i can help this server with some updates and new stuff and i will talk with the admin about that)
ther was some guy's called me noob i said the only noob here is the gm's
(and that's 200 % true .. look @ the server now ? ) ..after i said that i got ban . and really the gm suck and noobs i never saw gm inslut before !! exept on this server

then i wanted to hack the server but i didn't , i just waited till i calm down and then decided to quit the server and just leave it in peace and let other guy's enjoy it .. i learnd how to hack but i never use it unfair.

so who hacked it was someone else not me ! and i dont wonder if ther's some guy's wanted to hack it .. but i never did that !
if i did i wont lie i was just fuckin around on the forums yestrday ^^ but i swear i didn't touch this server !
Back to top Go down
CowboY
Banned From Forum
Banned From Forum

PostSubject: Re: all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this   all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:41 am

thx for the 2 guy's who voted i'm n't jerk bounce bounce

lol!
Back to top Go down
Daisy76

Daisy76

PostSubject: Re: all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this   all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:42 am

well all i got to say is when someone says something in a responce of that is a troubled person cause why would you say something when a game of this kind is a addicting game to alot of ppl and then go and make a comment saying he didnt do anything hmmmmmmm makes me wonder what is wrong with there head and why they would try to cover something they know they did i dont believe a word that is being said sorry its liek they say once a cheat always a cheat and i think this stand for it once a hacker always a hacker so being mad wasnt the thing being ignorant was and hurting alot of people i didnt think our server was that bad and the gm's either cause we dont allow alot of the bad language or name shooting off the mouth i mean there is kids on here so all i have to say it hurt but it didnt hurt that much cause were going back up

Daisy76
Back to top Go down
CowboY
Banned From Forum
Banned From Forum

PostSubject: Re: all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this   all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:59 am

i said yestrday i'm the one who hacked it and was just joking it was really funny lol u even made poll about me lol!
i was have some fun yestrday thats all but i didn't hack it
if i already said i hacked the server , why should i say today i'm n't who hacked ur server ? exept i'm n't hacker ..
and i hate that someone might think i'm the reason to crash the server and make him lose this acc
i'm nice guy in the end .. that's why i said i'm n't the hacker who hacked ur server .
belive or not but if i hacked it .. why i say i didn't ? i'm not plan to play on the server again lol!

btw the server might just crashed coz of the gm .. on other server i played the gm spawn many lord dogs and then the server crashed .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this   all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all gm's and admin wnats to let all know this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Abyss :: Support :: General Support-
Jump to: