Black Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Abyss

Wellcome to Black Abyss Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ok notice of the server

Go down 
+6
Phill
kojir0
CowboY
Zinc
rocklife
Daisy76
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy76

Daisy76

ok notice of the server Empty
PostSubject: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:25 am

ok this is whats going on admin pestolance is putting server back up but this time things are going to be different he has put alot of new and stronger hack shield in and it will be better then ever see its gonna take more then cowboy to take this server down so no worries we will have the server up again but thanks to cowboy we have to start at the beinging again but at least it will be up again so i thank you for all that will be comming back and is conserned for the server i mean we are human too and just cause were admins and gm dont mean we dont have feelings too and this mad things very upsetting for us to we loved having you all on the server and cowboy gets band and the band was for only 2 days and he does this so it showes yes he says he is making a server of his own but think will he hack your stuff and cheat you out of stuff i mean he got mad for a 2 day block what says he dont get mad when someone does something wrong on his server i mean really think about it i personaly wouldnt trust the jerk but i thank you all again we will have a better server now hope to see you all when it gets fixed

love
Daisy76
Back to top Go down
rocklife

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:58 am

Ok, we are all waiting !!! Thanks for the news !!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Zinc

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:00 am

im sure most of us will be glad to at least know what's going on with the server right now. so thank you admin for updating us. but i believe this isn't the first time server got hack. well if i were the admin of this server i would have took extra precautions after the first time, sadly admin didnt do what he supposed to do. we as players, have no right in commenting anything about the server because we dont own it. but admins do, since you have took up the job in opening a server for people to play, you should also take the responbility to uphold the server for people to enjoy. maybe admins can say that they have their own lifes too and they are busy in their own ways, but still since you took up the offer as admin, you should do your job. im not trying to insult or point fingers at anyone, but ever since i joined this server, the only most active admins i saw were Daisy76, QuickSilver and DarkAngelGM. where did those other admins went? if this is to continue, i believe hackers will try to hack this server again due to its lack of active admins online. the recent bug of having items lost is also spreading to all playeers. when we lost items we have to wait at least 2-3 days in order for us to recover our items back, some even had to wait longer. but still there were no admin to fix this back. although im not good at fixing stuffs or handling server, but i do believe in other servers, when admins faced bugs, they will fix it, not letting the bug getting out of hand. well that's all i've got to say. anyway this server have been great also. cheers for server and the admins behind the scene who have slog their guts out.
Back to top Go down
CowboY
Banned From Forum
Banned From Forum

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:15 am

owwww isn't that bit weird ? I GOT BAN FOR 2 DAY'S AND GM SAID I'M BAN FOREVER ?? AND DIDN'T SAY ANY FUCKIN REASON ?
and u still think the gm not noobs ?
scratch

i wanted to hack the server but didn't did that and decided to quit but since it's already hacked Very Happy i said why i dont have some fun ^^
this server gm really makes me feel suck i dont know how this dumb ass's can be a gm's , they inslut , they ban for and didn't notice with the reason and didn't notice it's just block for 2 day's ? pfff i'm pretty sure the gm the reall reason that crashed this server
Daisy stop insluting me <>
Back to top Go down
kojir0

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:53 am

So when would the sever will likely to be up??? affraid affraid affraid

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Phill

PostSubject: NICE!!!   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:39 am

Tnx GM's Im look forward on all great ppls on server. Black abyss is rly great. go go go cheers cheers cheers Ty for all from guild ultima Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Ilya afro
Back to top Go down
EagleKinG

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:22 pm

GOGOGO SERVER!!!! *forwardlook*
yay!!!
I like this server Smile
Back to top Go down
CowboY
Banned From Forum
Banned From Forum

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:31 pm

i was lookin around and i found out who hacked this server and why !
it's guy name NeoX he didn't hack only this server he hacked most of the server's later i will come with SS and explain why ..
Back to top Go down
CowboY
Banned From Forum
Banned From Forum

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:39 pm

ok notice of the server 93cc0cb77e

here in this SS NeoX < MoK server gm > was talk with the guy's he said u dont know who i'm i closed most of private server for luk ( luk is the admin of MoK server ) to make more ppl come to his server .
he was say that and luk the admin of MoK serve was next to him !
i didn't hack the server here 's the real jerk who hacked it coz he's just jerk
Back to top Go down
Ganja
Webmaster
Ganja

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:48 pm

CowboY's IP: 196.202.24.23 if anyone want to hack him Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://blackabyss.forumotion.com
xumaaa

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:52 pm

wehn the server will work again me and my friends wait for it <3

BLACK ABYSS FTW!
Back to top Go down
F87

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:21 pm

lol, NeoX = MoUz, if i remember right.. hes the one who also hacked the server i played on before.. and, long time ago, he was one of the guys/THE guy who hacked hanin.. except the fact of hacking other servers just to become famous with their own server, hes funny.. but i hope the new server wont be hacked again, cause i dont wanna join his server >.<
Back to top Go down
Daisy76

Daisy76

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:04 pm

ok to answer the question on what admin and gms were on well for futrure reference we all were on maybe different times and did you ever thought just maybe we were on our non-gm characters hmmmmmm i would know cause we al comunitcate with each other and the thing witht he missing stuff bug we were trying to fix it and just somethings are hard to do in seconds they take time all i can say running a server is not easy to run even if we had 100 gms ok cause when we try to fix someones stuff we had to wait for them to be online to do so cause we as gms couldnt do it at first to help until the admin made us certain gms admin but pestolance was in the process of fixing it the night some jerk even if it wasnt this cowboy i dont care who did it all i know is i care about the honest people that wanted to play on our server we are going to go back up but stronger and i hope you all come back if not it was nice meeting you but yes we gms have a life also and sitting infront of a computer is just suppose to be the fun of life so for my thought a gm didnt crash the server sorry we know for sure they didnt it was a hcker and we were honest about the other times the server went down oh never we had to restart the server and all had known this and we said it was gonna be done cause we thought it was gonna help witht the bug but it didnt but that is not our fault we were trying but it failed so just to make all feel better i wanted to say this and for cowboy i am glad you feel the way you do in thinking this was a big joke ha ha ha but others didnt and if you were and adult as if you say you were why act like a child and mess with peoples emotions see the way i see this you insulted the server not the gm's with what you have done i am sorry you were put in the spot witht the name you were giving but what was the name you picked and you thought it was funny witht that name hmmmm but when the hand was changed and another gm took over your name you didnt like ti well we didnt like it when i asked you nicely to change your name and you faught with me about it so yu might of had your big ideas like you say but when you dont get the responce as you wanted with it you act of a child so all i have to say is its life name calling and stuff is for kids we all are human and feel to be treated with respect i understnd but when the child mind comes out then no one likes it unless you are a child i mean this is my personal opion and for this other dude if he did hack it well its not cool and for our hack shields it like your computers you might think you have the highest shields on but there is always a jerk out there that just might get in you never know so i feel for them cuase thats not cool well i think i have said enough but the server is going back up hope to see ya all soon

Daisy76
GM
Back to top Go down
F87

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:37 pm

any1 maybe knows how long the server stays offline? i know, it cant be made in some minutes.. but maybe u can say how long ull need? i think everyone would like to know that.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Phill

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:11 pm

Yea me too Smile it ill be next 1 day or week or moth.. I ill wait cuz I love this server and I dont want to go on any other... So if u know approximately when ill server come up, let us know Wink
tnx again for all cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
F87

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:37 am

does any1 even work on the server? since days we didnt hear any news.. seems as if no1 would care anymore.. sad..
Back to top Go down
Zinc

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:14 pm

wtf it's been so many days since the server had been hacked and admins were claiming that they will try their best and fix it but i don't see any fixed yet. im not trying to be mean or offend anyone here, but what e hell is those other admins doing? it seems that this server does have quite alot admin but i only heard that pestolance is doing all the fixed. even if admins have your own roles and job, try to help out, you cant actually cope 1 person to manage the own entire server.

and by delaying, you're just pissing off more and more players. sorry to say that but this server's admin group is actually quite noob in fixing hacks etc. if you guys were great, all this shit would have been fix. i know im in no position to critisize but freedom of speech anyway. if you can't manage hacks like this or solve bugs, just close the server. dont be a W.O.T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok notice of the server   ok notice of the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok notice of the server
Page 1 of 1