Black Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Abyss

Wellcome to Black Abyss Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ToE and NEW lvl 100++ AREA PLS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke

ToE and NEW lvl 100++ AREA PLS Empty
PostSubject: ToE and NEW lvl 100++ AREA PLS   ToE and NEW lvl 100++ AREA PLS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:17 pm

I saw in game aren't ToE ... and even G70 armors have high Evasion we still need ToE in game ... in special for mages who kinda miss EVA on gear .

Another thing is HIGH LVL ppl who get VERY LOW XP even in AREA of GODS ... I think we need a new trainig area for lvl 90-100 ++++ ... cause at lvl 95+ it takes couple hours in Area of Gods to make 1 lvl (for Archers + Knights >>> Mages can make lvl faster cause of their splash)

Best Regards !
Luke.
Back to top Go down
DarkMagician

PostSubject: Re: ToE and NEW lvl 100++ AREA PLS   ToE and NEW lvl 100++ AREA PLS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:37 pm

yes right better u make for lvl 90+ ppls new area mobs who drop g70 and toe?
Back to top Go down
Phill

PostSubject: Right   ToE and NEW lvl 100++ AREA PLS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 6:36 pm

Well thats true... Im lvl 96 and I have 1,5% per 1 mob in AoG.. Its boring kill orange mobs and too slow (ofc not for mages)...
I think by this ill leave or make other chars all knights.. cuz its hard to lvl up knight when he have 1,5% for mob Arrow slow killing + orange mobs Arrow no knights.. But that with new area + ToE's Wink good idea
new chances and new areas ill make the server more atractive.. go go go abyss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RabidDog

PostSubject: Re: ToE and NEW lvl 100++ AREA PLS   ToE and NEW lvl 100++ AREA PLS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:09 pm

Agreed. These ideas would both improve the server.
Back to top Go down
F87

PostSubject: Re: ToE and NEW lvl 100++ AREA PLS   ToE and NEW lvl 100++ AREA PLS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:15 pm

from my perspective ToE's aren't necessary, cause archers would evade even more.. if u think the mages' evasion is too low - increase the rate of the evasion rate on the armor?!

the other point is the area for higher ppl.. i would agree to that and id love to see some new monsters on this server.. aog became kinda boring Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ToE and NEW lvl 100++ AREA PLS   ToE and NEW lvl 100++ AREA PLS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ToE and NEW lvl 100++ AREA PLS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Abyss :: Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: